Returns & Refunds
- Due to the health risks from tampering, all products should be considered to be sold on a "No Return Basis".
- However, if an item is damaged in transit or incorrectly shipped you should notify us and we will arrange a replacement.
- If you have an order problem, contact us here.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- TheColdSoreClinic.com is firmly committed to ensuring the privacy of all customers.
- Any user information supplied is gathered only for the purpose of processing your order.
- TheColdSoreClinic.com will never sell or exchange your personal information including your email address to any 3rd party.
- TheColdSoreClinic.com will only contact you in direct relation to your orders and enquiries unless you have signed up to our email newsletter.
- TheColdSoreClinic.com will not send you any unsolicited mail or announcements other than newsletters that you have agreed to receive.
- TheColdSoreClinic.com offers a secure encrypted online ordering facility to protect both your personal and credit card information.
- We use the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for the connection between your browser and our servers to encrypt credit card details.
- Our shopping cart encrypts your credit card details to enable them to travel securely over the internet.
- For additional security we do not store your credit card information. This will need to be re-entered each time you shop with us.
- Packaging is secure and confidential and discrete.