Buy Famvir (Famciclovir) Online
Famvir is perhaps the easiest cold sore treatment you can buy.
All you need to do is take a single dose and the active ingredient famciclovir goes to work - blocking the replication of the herpes simplex virus from inside the body.
Classification : OTC Pharmacist Only Medicine (Online Questionaire - No Prescription Required)
This product is currently out of stock. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please check back at a later date.
Aside from the simplicity of Famvir, there are also other benefits:
- No fiddling around with creams or patches
- No need to touch the affected areas - this reduces the risk of the cold sore spreading
- Reduces pain & tenderness
- Speeds healing
For Best Results...
You need to be on the lookout for the first signs of a cold sore because as with other treatments, Famvir works best if you catch the cold sore in it's early stages. The virus is most active at this time, and you should therefore see the greatest benefit.
One dose of Famvir is 3 tablets that are to be taken all at once. Each tablet contains 500mg of Famciclovir.
The tablets can be taken with or without food and should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
Do not repeat treatment within 7 days.
Each tablet contains famciclovir 500mg, mghypromellose (E 464); hydroxypropylcellulose (E 463); macrogol; magnesium stearate (E 572); sodium starch glycollate; titanium dioxide (E 171). FAMVIR does not contain : lactose sucrose, gluten or tartrazine.
Do not use FAMVIR:
- If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients or penciclovir, a related antiviral medicine
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- If you have any problems with your kidneys, liver, or immune system
- to treat children or adolescents under 18 years of age
- if you are diabetic